Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Assorted pictures from November


Artsy or corny? I never can tell...


Getting my hair plaited (sort of)


Ntandingdingding


Iso. Dirty and nutty but still adorable.


Iso playing hand games w/ Jacob


I happened to have my camera out when this goat walked by with a tassaloo (teapot used for hand washing) stuck on its head. Goats are not always the most intelligent animals.

Not the best picture, but I had to include it to get the full effect of Iso's outfit


Fatoumata plaiting Jonyi in preparation for Tobaski


Finished product


Jonyi and Meta with their matching hairstyles


Have I mentioned people LOVE Obama here??


These girls LOVE playing with our nalgenes. If only everything they liked to play with was as indestructible as nalgenes...


Jonyi keba (the elder)


Fatoumata, Jonyi and Meta, all ready for Tobaski


Divying up the ram meat. Mmmmm....


Jonyi working on Tobaski lunch


Iso looking clean and respectable for once


Efo in her Tobaski outfit, somehow managing to still look resplendent after walking several kilometers on a dusty road in the hot sun

No comments: