Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pictures from May and June


Could she be any more adorable?!?


Rhinoceros mango!


Lamin is confused as to how this mango came to be


I rode out to visit Meghan at her site and we went on a quest to find the river.


We sort of found it...


Semi-legit bridge


This is what I look like after eating a mango too. No, seriously.


Meghan making onion badjies for my un-birthday (I had food poisoning on my actual birthday, so we rescheduled it)


Onion badjis w/ dipping sauce. Yum!


Lighting got messed up, but you can still see the mango pies we made and the surprise cake Ida made for me


Again, not the best picture, but evidence that I even had candles on my cake!


Last weekend we helped out at a youth leadership workshop at the nearby Scout Center. Jacob and I led a session on leadership together and Jacob did a second one on global warming.


Group work


Fatou tracked down sour milk and made chakari (a tasty yogurt-like drink made with sour milk, sugar, coconut and millet or rice) for my un-birthday

No comments: