Monday, July 5, 2010

Picture update (I really need to think of a more creative name for picture posts)


Jonyi and Aja playing in the rain


We stayed warm and dry inside and ate chocolate with Fatou :-)


Loving the rain!


Taking a break and seeking cover (and making faces at us across the compound-turned-lake)


New braids - twists this time!


Twists close up


Front shot


Fourth of July potluck in Basse


Some of the group


More of the group


I really wasn't going to take a picture of the food for once, but then I got teased for my highly organized plate and everyone said I had to take a picture of it...


Basse house/office. While it looks like we're just lounging around, we were in fact working hard on creating a qualitative data analysis codebook for a research project on stigma and discrimination of people living with HIV/AIDS. It was very hot and Lisa was sick, but we pushed through.


See...working hard!

No comments: